Our Magnesium oxide MGO boards are certified A1 Non Combustible racking boards that are applied on buildings externally or internally.
This particular board has an extra layer of mesh that is bonded in a cross wards pattern into the boards.
In addition to this partnered with all the advantages of our standard Magnesium Oxide boards puts this extra strong board in a league of it’s own with regards to constructing timber framed builds on and off site.
|Board Size||Weight Per Sheet (Kg)||Pieces per Pallet|
|6.5mm x 1200mm x 2440mm||23.79||84|
|6.5mm x 1200mm x 2700mm||26.33||78|
|9mm x 1200mm x 2400mm||27.67||77|
|9mm x 1200mm x 2700mm||30.62||67|
|9mm x 1200mm x 3050mm||34.59||60|
|12mm x 1200mm x 2400mm||36.29||58|
The Advantages Of Our Extra strong Mgo boards are:
- Simple to cut using the score and snap method with a standard Stanley knife and tape measure.
- Our extra strong boards have Fire wall protection for 60 minutes
- It has fire protection on the ceiling for up to 60 minutes
- Mgo Loaded fire wall for up to 90 minutes
- Gives a high rate of resistance towards thermal heat shock
- Our MGO boards are water and moisture resistant as well as Mold resistant
- Our Extra strong MGO boards are Impact resistant withstanding up to 34N/mm2
- Environmentally friendly with MGO low carbon footprint Manufacturing production.